Descrizione del prodotto
CLASSIC - POLO SHIRT
- Soft cotton pique with great breathability
- Ribbed collar and trims with a sporty look
- Full placket and embroidery as classic details
THE STORYTELLING PIECE
They kind of tell their own tale, don’t they? Those iconic storytelling pieces that have survived the cruelty of time. We’ll let their stories unfold so that you can know the pieces that you’ve come to love. They’re as iconic as everything. They’re not just items but pieces of history. They’ve helped soldiers in war. They’ve solved crimes and assisted queens in need. They’ve made movie actors into heroes. They’ve told lingering stories, and now they’re telling yours.
THE POLO SHIRT
The polo shirt, as we know it, dates back to the tennis player René Lacoste, who originally designed the short-sleeved cotton shirt with a collar and button placket in 1926 to play at the US Open. Since then, it has become no less but a regular fixture in the man’s classic wardrobe.
- 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Lavare in lavatrice a massimo 30 °C con programma per capi delicati
- Non candeggiare
- Asciugatrice a basse temperature
- Stirare a temperature medie
- Lavare a secco (senza tricloroetilene)
- Numero dell'articolo: 16047993